I recently discovered a new feature in GitHub that allows an user to add a README page for their profile.
Something like this :-
To get started :
- Create a repository with your GitHub username (like my username is isupersky so I named the repository as isupersky ). If you did everything correctly, then you should be able to see a message popup like this while creating the repository.
- Now create a README.md file inside it.
- Next step is to add all necessary content in the README file and to make it detailed.
- You can use these resources to make it look good
- All set now, just commit and push and see the changes to your profile.
Feel free to visit my profile and provide some feedback.